Find us at the market…
We attend the Salisbury Farmer’s Market and Davidson Farmer’s Market where you can purchase our pastured meat, organically grown produce, and free range eggs. We also carry our alpaca products every week to the Salisbury Farmer’s Market… sorry Davidson goers. If you frequent Davidson farmer’s market and would like to purchase alpaca, you can order through the website and select drop off at Davidson market OR email us directly with your order and pay when you pick up at the market.
Salisbury Farmer’s Market
- NEW Location: 520 South Main Street (in the Sidekick Karate parking lot)
- Summer Hours: April 25 to August 29: Saturdays from 8:00 am until 12 noon
- Fall Hours: Saturdays Market Only: September 3 to December 22 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
- Look for our signature pink tent and meat trailer!
Davidson Farmer’s Market
- Location: 120 S Main Street, Davidson, NC –> located next to the Davidson Town Hall between Main & Jackson Streets. Parking is available on Main Street, Town Hall Lot, Police Department Lot, and at Davidson Presbyterian Church lot at the corner of Depot & Jackson Streets.
- Winter Hours: Saturdays 9am to 12 noon on December 8th & 12th & January thru March the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays